Audrey Y. Park, MD, PhD
Dr. Park is a Board Certified physician in both Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. She graduated with both a medical degree and PhD in immunology from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia. Her scientific work on sustaining a particular inflammatory response during infection is still often cited. She then completed a pediatrics residency and a fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
She has been with Northwest Asthma & Allergy Center for nearly a decade and is also a Clinical Associate Professor in the Pediatrics Department at the University of Washington. She enjoys the stimulating interaction of mentoring and teaching residents, fellows, as well as budding pre-med students.
Dr. Park is thrilled to have the opportunity to help patients of all ages. She states, “I am grateful to be able to build trusting relationship with my patients–to not just improve their medical issues, but to get to know them personally. Receiving a hug from a child or family member is a 10!” She is committed to working mutually with patients and their families to empower them with better understanding of their medical condition(s) and develop therapeutic plans. She has special interests in food allergies, asthma, and eczema.
In her free time, she is a foodie with a diverse palate–from donuts to the sublime. She also enjoys rapping the musical Hamilton with her family.
Dr. Park sees patients in our Issaquah and Redmond offices.
- Medical School: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (MD)
- Postgraduate: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (PhD, Immunology)
- Residency: The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Fellowship: The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI)
- Washington State Society of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (WSSAAI)
- Washington State Medical Association (WSMA)
Awards and Recognition
- Top Doctor by Seattle Magazine and Castle Connolly
- Award for patient-oriented research, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Adolf J. Creskoff Prize for meritorious research in hematology or related field, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
What Patients Say
“…Thankfully, we found Dr. Park, and she became a lifeline for us. She helped us navigate a really stressful situation and we were able to identify that he had a dairy and soy intolerance…Being first-time parents is hard enough, and we were so lucky to have Dr. Park to help us through. She is down-to-earth and approachable and shared her knowledge with us to help our son get healthy.”
~Cora K. Seattle