Audrey Y. Park, MD, PhD
Dr. Park is board-certified in both Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. She graduated with both a medical degree and a Ph.D. in immunology from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia. Her scientific work on sustaining a particular inflammatory response during infection is often cited. She then completed a pediatrics residency and a fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
She has been with Northwest Asthma & Allergy Center since 2009 and is also a Clinical Associate Professor in the Pediatrics Department at the University of Washington. She enjoys the stimulating interaction of mentoring and teaching residents, fellows, as well as budding pre-med students.
Dr. Park is thrilled to have the opportunity to help patients of all ages. She states, “I am grateful to be able to build a trusting relationship with my patients–to improve their medical issues and get to know them personally. Receiving a hug from a child or family member is a 10!” She is committed to working mutually with patients and their families to empower them with a better understanding of their medical condition(s) and develop therapeutic plans. She has special interests in food allergies, asthma, and eczema.
She is a foodie with a diverse palate–from donuts to the sublime. She also enjoys rapping the musical Hamilton with her family.
Dr. Park sees patients in our Redmond and Issaquah offices.
- Medical School: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (MD)
- Postgraduate: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (PhD, Immunology)
- Residency: Pediatrics, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Fellowship: The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (AAAAI)
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (ACAAI)
- Washington State Society of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology (WSSAAI)
- Washington State Medical Association (WSMA)
Awards and Recognition
- Top Doctor by Seattle Magazine, Seattle Met, and Castle Connolly
- Award for patient-oriented research, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Adolf J. Creskoff Prize for meritorious research in hematology or related field, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
What Patients Say
“…Thankfully, we found Dr. Park, and she became a lifeline for us. She helped us navigate a really stressful situation and we were able to identify that he had a dairy and soy intolerance…Being first-time parents is hard enough, and we were so lucky to have Dr. Park to help us through. She is down-to-earth and approachable and shared her knowledge with us to help our son get healthy.”
~Cora K., Seattle