David R. Naimi, DO
A letter from Dr. Naimi – click here to read.
As of August 14, 2019, Dr. Naimi is no longer seeing patients at our clinics and will be relocating to San Diego. If you are a former patient of Dr. Naimi, please contact our office, and we will be happy to find you another care provider on our team.
- Medical School: Western University of Health Sciences
- Residency: Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital / Case Western Reserve University
- Fellowship: The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of PA
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
- Food Protein-Induced Enterocolitis Syndrome (FPIES) Foundation – Medical Advisor
- Seattle Food Allergy Consortium (SeaFAC) – Medical Advisor
- Washington State Medical Association (WSMA)
- Washington State Society of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (WSSAAI) – President
Awards and Recognition
Top Doctor by Seattle Met