Jennifer A. Regan, MD, PhD
Dr. Regan is board-certified in both Allergy/Immunology and Internal Medicine. Following her undergraduate degree in Biochemistry with Honors from the University of Michigan (Go Blue!), she received her MD/Ph.D. from Northwestern University in the field of Microbiology/Immunology. She then completed her Internal Medicine residency and Allergy and Immunology fellowship in 2016 at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and was selected to be a chief fellow. During her time at Northwestern, she worked in the laboratory of Dr. Bruce Bochner. She studied the mechanisms involved in anaphylaxis and food allergy and new potential treatment options. She currently holds a clinical faculty position in the Department of Medicine at the University of Washington.
During her free time, Dr. Regan stays busy keeping up with her two young sons. She also enjoys hiking, running, and traveling.
Dr. Regan sees patients in our Issaquah office.
- Medical School: Northwestern University
- Postgraduate: Northwestern University
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship: Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago (2016)
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI)
- Washington State Medical Association (WSMA)
What Patients Say
“…When we met with Dr. Regan, she was very thorough and answered all of our questions. You can tell she truly cares about her patients.”
~Michael B., Issaquah