Thao Ngoc Tran, MD
Dr. Tran is a Board Certified physician in Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. After receiving her medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine, she completed both her internship and residency in internal medicine at Pennsylvania State University. Dr. Tran then did a fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at State University of New York, Stony Brook.
Dr. Tran joined the physicians at Northwest Asthma & Allergy Center in January 2007 and holds a clinical faculty position at the University of Washington, Division of Allergy & Immunology.
If she is not in the office, you can find her with her camera and tripod on the trail somewhere in the Cascades.
Dr. Tran sees patients in our Issaquah and Renton offices.
- Medical School: University of Maryland School of Medicine (2000)
- Internship: Pennsylvania State University
- Residency: Pennsylvania State University
- Fellowship: State University of New York, Stony Brook, NY
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
- Washington State Medical Association (WSMA)
Awards and Recognition
Top Doctor by Seattle Magazine
What Patients Say
“…I really appreciate the time that Dr. Tran always takes to really explain things until we fully understand everything. She is very thorough and thoughtful and she listens very well too.”
~Kim S. Sammamish