To our valued Patients and Families:
Providing you with the very best care and service is extremely important to us.
We know the COVID-19 pandemic has been a difficult time for you, and it has been for Northwest Asthma & Allergy Center as well. Like many other healthcare providers, we are experiencing dramatic and ongoing staffing shortages.
Being severely understaffed has affected our ability to answer calls promptly and return messages. We recognize your frustration with the long wait times, and we sincerely apologize.
- Consider using the Portal for non-urgent messages, which will be answered during workday hours.
- Phone Calls: Monday morning is the busiest time for calls. If you can wait until later in the day or week, your call may be answered more quickly. Please only call once. We will respond in the order calls are received.
- When leaving a message, please provide your name, date of birth, and phone number that corresponds to your medical record.
- Please be readily available to identify and answer the return call from our office to minimize phone tag.
- Telehealth: Besides an in-office option, you may be able to receive care with your provider via a virtual visit.
- Appointment Reminders: Please promptly confirm or cancel your appointment. If you are unable to attend, we may be able to offer the time to another patient.
We are working very hard to recruit and train fully vaccinated staff to turn things around. We hope to drastically improve our patient portal and communication systems this year to aid in scheduling appointments more quickly and efficiently to provide you and your families easier access to the care you need.
Please bear with us — we appreciate all our patients’ patience! We are all doing our best to meet your needs.
Physicians and Management Team