Need a COVID-19 vaccine in WA state?
- Go to vaccinelocator.doh.wa.gov, enter your zip code, and find appointments near you.
- Another resource is WA COVID Vaccine Finder (CovidWA.com) which is a volunteer-driven effort to help Washingtonians find appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine. Text alerts for nearby vaccines are also available.
- The CDC & HHS have announced a service, available now, allowing people to find COVID-19 vaccines nearby via text message. Anyone can text their ZIP code to GETVAX in English, or VACUNA in Spanish, to get information on three locations near them with available vaccines.
- If you need language interpretation or online help, the following hotlines are available. Please say your preferred language when connected:
- WA State COVID-19 Assistance: 1-800-525-0127 or 1-888-856-5816 (then press #), 6 a.m.-10 p.m. (Monday), 6 a.m.-6 p.m. (Tuesday-Sunday)
- King County COVID-19 Call Center: 206-477-3977, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
In partnership with the White House, Uber & Lyft will provide free rides to and from vaccination sites
Still need a vaccine but worried about getting to a site? Uber & Lyft will be offering FREE rides to and from COVID-19 vaccination sites from May 24th until July 4th! Learn more below:
For King County residents:
- Drop-in vaccination is available at vaccination sites across King County, no appointment needed.
- Or click to schedule an appointment
- Pop-up clinics
- In-home vaccination is available for people age 12 and older who:
- Have not yet been vaccinated AND
- Have an injury, developmental disability or medical condition that makes it difficult to leave the home AND
- Would require considerable and taxing effort to get vaccinated outside the home.
To request an appointment, call the King County COVID-19 Call Center at 206-477-3977, 8am-7pm. Interpretation is available. You will be asked a few questions to confirm you are eligible for in-home vaccination.
Appointments are limited and individuals with the greatest challenges leaving their homes will be prioritized. During in-home vaccination appointments, other adults in the home who have not already been vaccinated can also receive the vaccine. When scheduling, please note how many other adults in the home to include.
Flyer: In-home vaccination FAQ (PDF)
Interested in volunteering in COVID-19 Community Vaccination efforts? The mass vaccination sites scheduled through this registration page are a partnership between the City of Seattle, Swedish and UW.