If you have been considering seeing an allergist or have been referred by your primary care physician, you should review some of the reasons that doctors and patients have been referring to our practice for over 45 years. Health issues with allergies, asthma and the immune system are often difficult to diagnose or control, so you want to make sure that your diagnosis and treatment plan are accurate and will allow you to live as symptom free as possible. Here are some of our reasons that make us the premier allergy practice in the state of Washington:
- All of our physicians are Board Certified or Board Eligible. This means that they have first been Board Certified in Pediatrics or Internal Medicine and then take another 2 or 3 year Fellowship program in Allergy and Immunology to become experts in the field.
- We have 8 offices throughout the state that are all connected with electronic medical records. That means that any of our physicians or triage nurses will have immediate access to your complete records to better treat you at any hour of the day.
- We have maintained our own lab for preparation of individualized immunotherapy programs for those who suffer with allergies. We can test for common and very uncommon allergies because of this onsite preparation.
- Our physicians maintain leadership positions with national and local organizations and are in the forefront of the most up-to-date research, education and training
- We have a research department that works with the NIH and pharmaceutical companies to conduct studies in the newest treatments for asthma, hives, allergies and other related conditions.
- We are closely involved with training new medical Residents and Fellows at the University of Washington.